The Odi encoder is used to provide encoded position of a probe along the scan axis/ The small size of the Odi makes it a perfect tool for hard to access areas or where space is limited.
The Odi has a clamp system so it can be used with any manufacturer's wedge and probe combination. This also allows it to be clamped to a scanning frame to provide encoded position.
- Quick adjust clamp: This system allows the operator to fix the encoder to any probe / wedge or object to provide encoded position (no tools required).
- Environmental Sealing: The Odi is waterproof and constructed from corrosion resistant materials.
- Encoder OutPut: The Odi is available with a variety of encoder output cable options to be used with your instrument of choice.
- Configurable: The Odi encoder can be positioned at 0° or 90° to accommodate different clamping arrangements. The Encoder also has an adjustable pivot point to ensure the spring loaded wheel makes positive contact with the inspection.
Standard Kit Content
- Odi Encoder with 2.5 M (8 ft) encoder cable
- Universal clamp system
- Carrying case
|Probe & Wedges||Refer???|
|JX-1003||Irrigation kit (tubes and fittings)|