The Odi-II is used to provide encoded position of two probes along the scan axis and its small size makes it a perfect tool for manual TOFD scanning.
The Odi-II uses Jireh's standard probe holder arms, which are compatible with most manufacturer's wedge and probe combinations. It is also available with a variety of encoder output cable options, making it compatible with most major UT instruments. The Odi-II is the perfect solution to carry out manual TOFD scans.
- Quick Adjust Probe holders: This system allows the operator to fix the encoder to any probe/wedge or object to provide encoded position (no tools required).
- Environmental Sealing: The Odi-II is waterproof and constructed from corrosion resistant materials.
- Encoder Output: The Odi-II is available with a variety of encoder output cable options to be used with your instrument of choice.
- Configurable: The Odi-II can be used as a single dual probe manual scanner. The encoder can be positioned anywhere along the length of the frame bar, and on either side.
|JX-1005||Standard Kit Content|
- Encoder Wheel Diameter: 20.37 mm (0.8 in)
- Encoder Resolution: 16.0 counts/mm (406.4 counts/inch)
- Probe Holding Capacity: 2 TOFD wedges
- Encoder Cable Length: 5 m (16.4 ft)1
- Inspection Surface: Ferrous and non-ferrous
What's in the box?
- Spring-loaded encoder with 5 m (16.4 ft) encoder cable
- ODI two probe system with 30 cm (11.8 in) frame bar