Sonatest is 60 in 2018 and still going strong!
Sonatest was established in 1958 and this year marks our 60th anniversary. As part of our celebration plans we took the opportunity to look back at our company history.
This process has reinforced our pride and appreciation of all the many milestones we have passed, the exceptional products we have introduced and developed as well as the wonderful people we have worked with over the years.
Sonatest is an amazing blend of passionate, talented people who are dedicated to our mission of “Making the world a safer place with quality NDT products and premium customer support”. We are rightly proud of our pioneering heritage in NDT ultrasonic solutions and we work hard to build on our extensive experience to produce smart design and technological innovations that offer powerful solutions that are easy to use and will withstand the harshest of NDT environments.
Sonatest is also committed to support our customers in a growing global market from offices in the UK, Canada and USA, fully equipped and trained service centres as well as an extended network of more than 100 partners across 5 continents.
We continue to grow stronger and recognise the importance of building on the relationships we have built over the years as well as new and exciting partnerships. Sonatest would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has worked with us and those who continue to be a part of the incredible Sonatest family.
Sonatest will be attending the following exhibitions during 2018 and we would be most happy to welcome you onto our stand. Remember to look out for our new 60th anniversary logo.
- IPEIA, Banff, Canada - March 7th – 9th
- BINDT Aerospace Event, Bristol, UK - April 11th – 12th
- NACE Corrosion Expo, Phoenix, USA - April 15th – 19th
- Control, Stuttgart, Germany - April 22nd – 27th
- ECNDT 12th Euro NDT Conference, Gothenburg, Sweden - June 11th – 15th
- CINDE 2018, Halifax, Canada - June 19th – 21st
- BINDT Annual Conference, Nottingham, UK - September 10th – 12th
- ASNT 2018, Houston, TX, USA - October 29th – November 1st