The Odi encoder is used to provide encoded position of a probe along the scan axis/ The small size of the Odi makes it a perfect tool for hard to access areas or where space is limited.
The Odi has a clamp system so it can be used with any manufacturer's wedge and probe combination. This also allows it to be clamped to a scanning frame to provide encoded position.
- Quick adjust clamp: This system allows the operator to fix the encoder to any probe / wedge or object to provide encoded position (no tools required).
- Environmental Sealing: The Odi is waterproof and constructed from corrosion resistant materials.
- Encoder OutPut: The Odi is available with a variety of encoder output cable options to be used with your instrument of choice.
- Configurable: The Odi encoder can be positioned at 0° or 90° to accommodate different clamping arrangements. The Encoder also has an adjustable pivot point to ensure the spring loaded wheel makes positive contact with the inspection.
|JX-1004||Standard Kit Content|
- Maximum Clamp Width: 55 mm (2.16 in)
- Maximum Clamp Width (with 90 mm arm): 75 mm (2.9 in)
- Encoder Wheel Diameter: 20.37 mm (0.8 in)
- Encoder Resolution: 16.0 counts/mm (406.4 counts/inch)
- Probe Holding Capacity: 1 probe/wedge
- Encoder Cable Length: 2.5 m (8.2 ft)
- Inspection Surface: Ferrous and non-ferrous
What's in the box?
- Spring-loaded Odi encoder with 2.5 m (8.2 ft)
- Universal clamp system
- Heat-treated stainless steel encoder wheel