High Temperature Hydrogen Attack (HTHA)
TULA probes are designed to specifically identify early stages of HTHA (High Temperature Hydrogen Attack) in varying materials to cover depths of up to 120 mm thick.
- TOFD principle, in one housing
- Can be used with many instruments that have colour, encoded B-Scan capability
- Suite of TULA probes with defined focusing to cover thickness up to 120 mm. Standard TOFD may be impractical on thick sections
- Further variants can be manufactured to suit specific thickness ranges
- Ease of deployment. Tula probes can be used by hand of with simple encoded scanners.
- Fast scanning speeds of up to 300 mm per second is possible
|Part Number||Description||Crystal Size
|TULA-001||TULA A 10 MHz||0° roof angle||Ø 6||10|
|TULA-002||TULA B 10 MHz||Focus 10mm||Ø 6||10|
|TULA-003||TULA C 10 MHz||Focus 25mm||Ø 6||10|