Are you passionate about marketing and have in-depth knowledge of the NDT market? Are you able to grasp customer needs and translate them into a product vision? Are you creative and solution-oriented?
Did you know?The world leaders in NDT are located in Quebec City. Sonatest sets itself apart from its competitors by making cutting-edge choices.
Sonatest's success is unquestionably due to the quality of the expertise of a bold, brilliant and agile development team. Everyone's commitment is an important strength, and each member has the opportunity to make a significant contribution.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead the effort to bring product lines to market (new and existing products) (30%)
- Plan, communicate and execute product line development roadmap and vision (20%)
- Support sales team and key customers (15%)
- Contribute to the development of the organization (5%)
- You have 5 years' experience as a Product Manager;
- You have a BAC in a related field, an asset;
- You have experience in product marketing;
- 5 years' experience in non-destructive testing;
- You have a good knowledge of ultrasonic inspection techniques (UT);
- You have experience and knowledge of the Agile method;
- You understand how to manage the life cycle of your products;
- You enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- You are able to express yourself clearly in both French and English, orally and in writing.
- A professional, relaxed and collaborative work environment
- The best team of developers
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Vacations and extra days between Christmas and New Year's Day
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP (with 3.5% employer contribution)
- Work-life balance dinners and special events
- 4 weeks vacation
Send your resume by e-mail to Ms Yannick Demers