Swift is a compact single axis, magnetic wheeled scanner that holds a pair of TOFD or Phased Array probes for weld inspection. This low profile scanner operates on 3" pipe (Ø88.9 mm) up to flat.
The Swift provides a simple scanner design capable of accurate high performance inspections in difficult-access areas and comes complete with a spring-loaded waterproof wheel encoder to provide accurate position recording for defect sizing of welds.
- Operates on 3" pipe (Ø88.9 mm) up to flat
- Accurate positional data acquisition via high resolution encoder (33 steps/mm)
- Versatile pivoting wheel option for B or D scans
- Innovative toolpost 'lift and lock' feature: allows for quick change of wedges
- Reliable brake system locks scanner in position, maintaining scan position
- Ideal for difficult to access areas
- Universal tool posts cand hold TOFD or phased array probes and wedges
- Tool-Free adjustments made using thumbscrews
- User-Friendly can be operated using just one hand
- Cost-effective TOFD and phased array inspections
simplicity reliability capability