Through a global network of certified distributor service centres, Sonatest are able to offer local service and support for both equipment and operator.
Customer Loyalty is hard to earn and very easy to lose, that's why Sonatest Service has a commitment to ensure that we meet your expectations every time you deal with us.
Sonatest want you to experience the highest possible standard of service through the knowledge of our experienced staff, using cost-effective procedures and genuine manufacturer's parts.
Our Service Commitment:
- All calibrations will be completed within 3 days of receipt
- Confirmation of unit arrival will be provided with 24 hours
- Repairs to Sonatest manufactured equipment will be dispatched within 5 working days from date of receipt or authorisation to repair. A loan unit can be provided if your repair is going to exceed the threshold of 5 working days
- All repairs carry a 3 month warranty period on parts fitted (Also guidance to the general condition of your unit will be provided)
- Free software upgrades available for units (unless otherwise stated by the customer)
- Model support for 5 years after last production date
Lithium Ion Batteries
For Service returns (Calibration/Repair) do not include the lithium Ion battery in the consignment when returning the equipment.
If you have a defective lithium Ion battery contact the Sales office to discuss.
If you are uncertain of who and where to send your equipment for Service or Calibration, please contact Sonatest Service directly on +44 (0)1908 525913 for assistance and advice.