Senior Project Manager
Do you have the talent and experience to oversee product development projects from design to production? Do you stand out for your leadership and project management expertise? You may be the person we are looking for!
Did you know?
The world leaders in NDT are located in Quebec City. Sonatest sets itself apart from its competitors by making choices at the cutting edge of technology.
Sonatest's success is unquestionably due to the quality of the expertise of a bold, brilliant and agile development team. Everyone's commitment is an important strength, and each member has the opportunity to make a significant contribution.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage projects from start to finish to ensure success, meeting standards, budget and deadlines.
- Develop project plans that merge customer requirements with corporate objectives.
- Coordinate project-related technical staff, from initial development to multidisciplinary team implementation.
- Organize and structure work to improve the efficiency of project progress;
- Monitor and report on project progress.
- Anticipate details of future projects by keeping abreast of trends and news in the field.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience;
- At least five years' experience in project management in the IT or high-tech field;
- Must be proficient in Jira;
- Ability to structure and organize work;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Experience in managing projects involving a multidisciplinary team.
- A professional, relaxed and collaborative work environment
- Innovative projects
- Hybrid work (two days a week in the office, three days at home)
- Flexible working hours
- Holidays and extra days between Christmas and New Year's Day
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP
- Dinners and special events while respecting work/family balance
- 4 weeks vacation
Send your resume by e-mail to Ms Yannick Demers