R&D Electronics Technician
Location: Sonatest A.P., Quebec, QC, Canada
We are looking for the perfect candidate for the position of R&D Electronics Technician. The incumbent will participate in product development by supporting the engineers/designers: assembly, prototyping, testing, etc. We are looking for a self-starter who will be responsible for many aspects of a well-equipped electronics lab. The candidate will have a great deal of freedom in the organization of his/her work.
Your projects will lead you to:
- Assembly of prototypes
- Circuit modification
- Start-up and debugging of circuits
- Creating and executing test plans
- Supporting production engineering
- Follow-up on the calibration of test equipment
You have the profile we are looking for if you...
- Have a DEC in electronics or in a relevant field
- Have approximately 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Have experience in soldering SMT components
- Have approximately 3 years experience with Altium Designer software
- Knowledge of the IPC standard
- Knowledge of laboratory tools: multimeter, oscilloscope, generators, analyzer, etc
- Are able to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to manage several files simultaneously
- Give an exceptional customer service
- Bilingual: French and English
In exchange, we offer you...
- A flexible work schedule because we take work-life balance to heart
- A competitive salary and benefits package including...
- A group RRSP with employer participation
- An advantageous vacation plan
- A dynamic, human and stimulating company that is open to the world
- A lively, unique and solid work team
Send your CV by email to Ms. Yannick Demers firstname.lastname@example.org