Devops / Sysadmin
Location: Sonatest A.P., Quebec, QC, Canada
Sonatest has been a leading non-destructive testing equipment manufacturer for 60 years. We are recognized worldwide for the quality of our avant-garde, rugged and portable products.
Specializing in conventional ultrasonic and phased array NDT technologies, we provide solutions to a large number of industries, including transportation, aerospace, hydrocarbons, power generation and civil engineering such as Network Rail, Airbus , Boeing, Bombardier, Blue Origin, Virgin Galactic, to name a few.
Our head office is in England, we have an office in the USA, our distribution is worldwide, but it is from Quebec (all new completely renovated premises) that our R&D office carries out the design of ultrasonic inspection products.
Our main products are sophisticated ultrasound instruments based on ultra-high-speed data acquisition, signal processing, 2D / 3D imaging technologies, and offering advanced analysis tools.
Would you like to collaborate and make a difference in a dynamic R&D team? Send your CV!
Your job will consist of:
Support to the development team (70%)
- Administer, maintain and update the various development tools used on a daily basis:
- Perform technology watch
- Analyze and propose improvements to the various functional delivery processes
- Implement the identified improvements (both configurations and scripts)
- Ensure the management of automated tests (execution, inspection and reaction to results)
Infrastructure support (20%)
- Administer, maintain and update the various management tools used on a daily basis:
- Manage and execute procedures related to the delivery of finished products
- Manage the development machine park (including maintaining an image, for example Docker, basic for developer)
- Administer the internal server
- You are passionate about technology and have skills;
- You have a DEC or BAC in computer science or the equivalent;
- You have 3 years of experience in software development, an asset;
- You have experience and knowledge of the Agile method;
- You like to collaborate;
Technologies used: Linux, Azure, AWS, tools and practices CI/CD, GitLab, Yocto, Docker, Jira, Confluence, Redmine, Python, Bash.
- A professional, relaxed and collaborative work environment
- The best developer team
- Work / family balance - Flexible hours
- Public holidays and additional days between Christmas and New Year's Day
- Group Insurance
- Group RRSP (with employer contribution of 3.5%)
- Dinners and special events respecting the work / family balance
- 4 weeks vacation
Send your CV by email to Ms. Yannick Demers firstname.lastname@example.org